As a fully established professional Company, Honey Tree Surgeons Ltd offer you peace of mind as we are fully insured to the sum of 5 million pounds public liability insurance and 10 million pounds employers/employment liability.
Our policy’s covers you and your property should something untoward occur in any manner and should any third party be injured, the responsibility would be that of Honey Tree Surgeons Ltd under our policy.
You should expect any reputable company to hold such a policy though sadly this may not always be the case.
Honey Tree Surgeons Ltd hold the following recognized National Proficiency Tests Council (NPTC) and Land and Training - LANTRA qualifications:
- NPTC Unit CS30: Chainsaw Maintenance and Crosscutting
- NPTC Unit CS31: Felling Trees up to 380mm diameter
- NPTC Unit CS38: Tree Climbing and Aerial Rescue
- NPTC Unit CS39: Using a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness
- LANTRA Cert: Use of Wood chippers
- LANTRA Cert: Use of Stump grinders